TEAM ATTENDANCE, ROSTER AND CONSENT FORM
IMPORTANT ACTION DUE: MARCH 15, 2022
Please remember to assign up to a maximum of 25 attendees (including all students, teachers, mentors, and anyone else affiliated with the team) from your team who will be attending the event. Here is what we need from you
- Please complete the Spreadsheet Template here
- Complete the Team Roster on the FIRST Inspires Dashboard and download the team roster
Please upload the above 2 documents here (excel template listing team members attending the event + team roster)
SCREENING AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR ALL ATTENDEES:
Required documentation (all participants):
- Ontario Enhanced Covid Vaccine Certificate (QR Code)
- ID (photo ID not required)
All participants including teams, load-in helpers and volunteers must first check in at the PAC Box office to receive their wrist bands.
After that, load in teams may enter through the load in doors during load in only.
TEAM LOAD IN
- Please remind load-in teams to first check in at the PCA box office to receive their wristbands and then proceed to the load in doors.
- Each team MUST bring maximum 5 team representatives (1 must be an adult) to off load your trailer/car and take items to PIT
- NOTE: DRIVER CANNOT LEAVE THE VEHICLE AT ANY TIME
- Each member will get a load in-wrist band
- Pack for quick load/unload – large bins/NO loose items, bring dollies to help you transport your load
- Team helpers (if not in truck), must arrive before truck arrives or load in may not happen
- CHECK IN at the PIT ADMIN Desk that you have arrived.
- Teams will have 1 hour time from Load In time to set up your PITS
Please see the Load In Area/Map above