FIRST TECH CHALLENGE
Centennial College, Progress Campus,
941 Progress Ave,
ON M1G 3T8
Sunday, February 26th, 2023
COVID-19 Mask Requirement Face masks are mandatory for all event attendees and should always be worn in all indoor event areas. Masks may only be removed to eat or drink. It is recommended that attendees move more than 2m away from other individuals before removing your mask to eat/drink. You must put your mask back on immediately after eating/drinking. Click here for more information.
Enjoy this event from home! FIRST Robotics Canada events are live-streamed to Twitch.
Food and Team Eating Spaces
- Lunch is scheduled for 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Teams are welcomed to bring food into the building.
- There is a lunch area as shown in the map below.
- The concessions stand in the lunch area will be open from 10am – 4pm.
- You can find the menu here.
Team Load In
- Teams can start loading in at 7:30 am
- No appointment is necessary for load-in
- Pack for quick load/unload – large bins/NO loose items, bring dollies to help you transport your items
- CHECK IN at the PIT ADMIN Desk that you have arrived.
Please check in at the volunteer desk from 7:00 – 7:15 AM. Judges will check in with the Judge Advisor at 6:45 AM.
During check in, you’ll receive your volunteer shirt & name tag, ask any questions that you may have from the Volunteer Package, and meet the Lead Volunteer that you’ll be working with for your role. You’ll also be able to drop off your belongings in the Volunteer Lounge for the day. Please kindly remember to bring your safety glasses and refillable water bottle to this event. Finally, we wanted to inform all our volunteers that masks are mandatory for all attendees at any in-person indoor FIRST Robotics Canada events held in Ontario. You can view our full COVID policy here if you require more information.